Corporate Giving, Donation Policy and Event Sponsorship
Bike N’ Hike is dedicated to the communities in which we do business. Through event sponsorships and support for non-profit community programs, we strive to promote a healthy lifestyle through cycling. We support local charities, non-profit groups and local schools.
Donation and Event Request Guidelines:
Bike N’ Hike will evaluate requests for donations or events based on the following guidelines.
REQUESTS WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE DENIED IF THESE GUIDELINES ARE NOT FOLLOWED.
Annual Deadlines: Requests must be received by the following dates to be considered.
- OCTOBER 1: For events in November, December, January or February.
- FEBRUARY 1: For events in March, April or May.
- MAY 1: For events in June, July, August, September & October.
Organizational Focus: The organization or event must have a cycling focus OR is a charitable and educational organization for youth.
Exclusions: Bike N’ Hike does not provide donations to the following:
- Religious organizations for religious purposes, programs with religious organization are eligible if the organization does not advocate religious beliefs or practices.
- Individual sponsorships
- Athletic teams
Re-evaluation: Bike N’ Hike does NOT automatically donate to past requests. All requests are re-evaluated each year.
How to Submit your Request:
The requester must submit a written request on their company's or organizational letterhead that includes the following information:
- What is the project or event?
- What is the donation request?
- What is the deadline for our decision?
- What is the deadline for digital files, printed materials?
- What group will benefit from this event?
- How many people are anticipated to attend the event?
- What exposure opportunities will be available? ie: flyers, signage, mailers, radio, TV...)
- What is your Federal I.D. number?
All requests must be submitted in writing to:
|(Albany or Corvallis)
Bike N Hike
401 SW 3rd Avenue
Corvallis, OR 97333